Main menu

Pages

 


My Experience with iPhone

After an experience that lasted 8 years for Android phones, a few days ago I decided to try Apple phones

Despite my hatred for this company, these are my first observations after a 3-day experience as a start:

What I like:

- Very acceptable speed in navigating between applications and control

The operating system is very stable and there are no defects in the software

- Very nice design for the general user interface and ease of use

- Exquisite exterior design, easy to use in the hand

A very nice camera with natural colors

- Intensive protection of your data

What I didn't like:

- Very limited for a technical person who does not care about normal use and is obsessed with macratic applications

- The source is closed and you cannot change or modify it

Large battery consumption for above-average use and compared to leading Android phones

Summary: A very wonderful phone and it is recommended for the average user. He does not like to break his head, loves visualization, and cares about the stability and stability of the system. He does not care about the battery.

A final note: So far for the stability of the system, I recommend

SAMSUNG - iPhone - Huawei - Oneplus - Google pixel

As for the most unstable experience in terms of system instability, it is Xiaomi phones

تعليقات