Main menu

Pages

Best Application to write in ipad





Best app to write in ipad

Since I am obsessed with writing calligraphy, I present to you the best application for writing on the iPad, Paper Pro, according to my personal experience

It has several advantages that allow you to write professionally. Paper is a great application that combines drawings, notes, images, and charts. It is available on the App Store. It is simple and easy to use. The user only has to use their finger (or stylus) to draw, paint, select colors, erase and more. Things also become easier if the user uses a pen to write, as it is as comfortable as writing on real paper and is even better because everything that is written on the screen will be stored in the application to be rearranged and organized

Do you think it is better for me to write them on paper or for me on the iPad 😁 

تعليقات